Hawk Walk 2017
Friday, August 25th 8:30-10:30
Support our school and our students by sponsoring our children for this great event!
The Hawk Walk is our BIGGEST fundraiser of year, and we have chosen this fundraiser in lieu of selling candy, wrapping paper, cookie dough, etc. It is a fun family event to kick-off the school year with a healthy activity.
Students get donations from family and friends, and then on Friday, August 25gh, they walk, or run, around a preset course starting in the courtyard, through the Kinder and 1st grade playgrounds, around to the main field, with fun surprises along the way. ALL profits from this event go directly to help the school.
Donation Envelopes and Informational Letters will come home on Monday, August 14th. Be sure to check backpacks on that day!
- The top 5 donation collectors and a lucky raffle winner will enter the legendary “Messy Zone” where they will turn our new Principal and a special guest into a very messy sundae!
- For every $50 in donations, you will receive a raffle ticket to win a trip to the Messy Zone, gift cards, or other prizes.
- For anybody who turns in an envelope with donations, you will receive a Copper Creek Hawks Bracelet
- The Top Dollar Class wins a Pizza and Soda Party!
- The Top Participation Class wins a Root Beer Float or Eegee’s Party!
To be considered for the Messy Zone you must turn in your packet by 9am on Thursday, August 24th.
For Raffle Tickets, you must turn in your packet by 9am on Thursday, August 24th
Our goal is 100% participation, for returning the envelop with at least one donation, your child will receive a Copper Creek Kindness Bracelet